Last Updated on
This article discusses why many muscle building supplements now include the natural substance moomiyo and explains why it is popular with many bodybuilders.
Moomiyo is an ancient “miraculous balm”, it is the juice of rocks or, as it is called in the people, the “blood of the mountain”. This substance has been used since time immemorial for the treatment of various ailments. It is found in rocks, caves, in the form of drips, accumulations of icicles, most often it flows from cracks in the ceiling of caves. Purified mummy is a dark brown viscous sticky mass, softened by the warmth of the hands, having a specific smell and bitter taste, dissolving in water with a slight precipitate. Moomiyo contains about 28 chemical elements, 30 macro and microelements, 10 metal oxides, 6 amino acids, a number of vitamins, essential oils, bee venom, resinous substances. The question of the origin of the mummy has not yet been fully clarified. There are hypotheses about its origin from natural bitumens, excreta of animals, products of secretions of wild bees, lichens and fungi, juices of archa and mulberry.
Due to the complex composition, the presence of a large number of chemical compounds, successfully biologically combined in one substance, the mummy is curative for many diseases. Each of the components of the mummy is able to influence the relevant metabolic processes of the body, enhance the regeneration processes in tissues, can have anti-inflammatory, antitoxic, restorative effect. It is noted that the mummy contributes to the restoration of a decreased function of peripheral nerve trunks and analyzer centers of the brain, participates in the biosynthesis of DNA. The mechanism of action of the mummy on the organism appears to be very complicated, this substance has a multifaceted effect on the entire vital activity of the organism, is characterized by some sympathic action, while not having a cholinomimetic and serotonin-like action. Adreno-positive and antiserotonin properties of mummies were revealed.
It was found that the mummy possesses significant protective-adaptogenic properties. Its effect on the cardiovascular system is typical for adaptogens – in small doses it causes a moderate increase in cardiac activity and vasoconstriction, with an increase in the dose, the opposite effect is observed. Moomiyo significantly improves resistance to hypoxia, radiation, hypertension, relieves fatigue, acts on the body tonic, contributes to the addition and recovery of lost strength, energy.
In the people, the mummy is dosed with the size of wheat grain (0.15-0.2 g) and administered 1-2 times a day, more often at bedtime. The course of taking the mummy inside is 25-28 (30) days and is usually repeated after 10 days. The mummy is low in toxicity, the doses of 2000-3000 mg-kg are toxic. “1 It has been shown that the greatest stimulating effect on hematopoiesis is at a blood concentration of 500 ml (with intravenous injections.) At a dose of 5 mg-kg-1, the mum causes a short-term increase AD (by 3-5%), and doses of 25-1000 mg-kg “1 – a short-term decrease (increasing with increasing dose). At doses of 25-1000 mg-kg “1, the mummy causes an increase in the heart rate, while at high doses the heart rhythm is reduced.
What are the useful properties of a mummy
Moomiyo is a unique natural product, which includes: fats, alcohols, proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates, minerals, paraffin hydrocarbons, acids.
Also, the mummy is rich in useful microelements necessary for the human body: iron, calcium, aluminum, lead, magnesium, silicon, phosphorus, nickel, cobalt, chromium.
For what the mummy is used:
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system (condition after a heart attack, hypertension, heart failure, varicose veins, thrombophlebitis). The mummy strengthens the walls of the vessels, increases their elasticity.
- Diseases of the respiratory system (bronchitis, angina, cough, pneumonia, laryngitis, sinusitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis, pleurisy, runny nose, bronchial asthma). Moomiyo successfully fights against infections and inflammations that cause diseases of the ENT organs, helps purify the bronchi and lungs, has expectorant and action.
- Diseases of the organs of hearing (otitis media, inflammation of the middle ear, deterioration of hearing).
- Diseases of the mouth (stomatitis, periodontitis). Mumie heals wounds on the oral mucosa and relieves inflammation.
- Diseases of the urinary system (pyelonephritis, inflammation of the bladder and others).
- Diseases of the liver and gastrointestinal tract (cholecystitis, hepatitis, heartburn, stomach ulcer, duodenal ulcer, poisoning, intestinal disorder, ulcerative colitis, gastritis, increased or decreased gastric acidity and many others). Moomiyo increases appetite, affects the secretion of gastric juice, relieves pain, relieves nausea and heartburn.
- Diseases of the visual organs (glaucoma, barley).
- Diseases of the endocrine system (diabetes mellitus, pancreatitis). Moomiyo promotes normalization of metabolic processes, improvement of the thyroid gland, adrenal glands, hypothalamus.
- Diseases of the skin (burns, abrasions, cuts, dermatitis, ulcers, stretch marks, furuncles, psoriasis, acne, eczema). Mumie promotes healing and regeneration of skin.
- Colds (acute respiratory infections, acute respiratory infections, influenza).
- Allergic diseases.
- Gynecological diseases (infertility, erosion of the cervix, inflammation of the mammary glands, weakening of the sexual function, cracks on the nipples).
- Diseases of the nervous system (migraine, epilepsy, neuralgia, stammering, headaches, sleep disorders, dizziness, neurodermatitis).
- Moomiyo has a sedative effect, soothes and improves the quality of sleep, relieves headache, as well as overexcitation and nervous tension.
- Diseases of the blood (anemia and others).
- Reduced immunity. Moomiyo helps reduce the incidence of colds and flu during epidemics.
application of mummies. In addition to treatment of various diseases, the mummy is actively used in home cosmetology. It is added to home masks or used as an independent product for inflammation of the skin, the appearance of acne and increased skin fatness. In addition, the mummy helps fight the first signs of aging, with long-healing scars. Moomiyo has established itself as an excellent remedy for stretch marks and cellulite.
In addition, the mummy has a positive effect on the hair. It is added to shampoo or home hair masks to combat their loss, to strengthen, moisturize and protect hair from the negative effects of the environment.